Psychedelics online is an online marijuana dispensary with the mission of creating a professional and safe atmosphere with laboratory tested cannabis products. At this time, we are accepting payments through; Wire transfer payments, Bitcoins. For instructions on how to send secure payment with your debit/credit card, bank or cash, read below and choose the best way you can get the funds ready for your purchase. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions on how to send secure payment or for payment confirmation.
Pay with bitcoin using your Cash App: Cash App is a peer-to-peer mobile payment app developed by the Square Cash payment. Cash App allows users to instantly transfer money/bitcoin to one another using a mobile phone app and a Debit Card or bank account.
- Download and install the Cash App from App Store or PlayStore.
- Create a new account by Signing up with an active phone number or email address.
- Choose a username (Cashtag) your friends can use to send you money.
- Link a debit card to Cash app for payment.
Your Cash app is now good to go! To process payment for order:
- “Add Cash” to your “Cash Balance” for payment
- When you have equivalent amount or more in your Cash Balance, enter your order total and tap Pay.
- Tap the Bitcoin tab on your Cash App home screen
- Tap the Airplane button
- Choose send Bitcoin
- Either tap the top left corner of the screen to access the QR code scanner or tap Send to enter the external wallet address manually
- Tap wallet address to confirm
- Tap Next
- Select a withdrawal speed
- Tap Confirm & Send to initiate your withdrawal.
- You need to withdraw at least 0.001 bitcoin to make a withdrawal using the Standard withdrawal speed. Rush and Priority withdrawals have no minimum withdrawal amount.
You can also receive bitcoin from any wallet using the blockchain.
To do so:
1.Tap the Bitcoin tab on your Cash App home screen
2.Tap the Airplane button
3.Choose deposit Bitcoin
4.Copy or share your Cash App Bitcoin address with an external wallet. You can also scan the QR code for the destination Bitcoin wallet address
Sending Bitcoin has a few limits to be aware of.
The minimum amount per transaction to a $Cashtag is 0.00001 BTC or 1,000 sats (Satoshis).
Weekly sending limit: $7,500
Weekly receiving limit: $7,500
You’ll receive an email or SMS notification saying you’ve sent cash! Once money is sent, we require you share a screenshot with us at email@example.com for authentication of payment.
Keep in mind, you need to have an existing Cash balance that is larger than your payment amount.